Barbados and Southern Caribbean Cruise & Stay Holiday
From Bridgetown in Barbados you’ll set sail to magical destinations such as Grenada, St Vincent & The Grenadines, Guadeloupe, Virgin Islands, St. Maarten, Dominica, St Kitts & Nevis, Antigua and Barbuda and Saint Lucia. If you’re looking for a vacation at sea that’s as colourful as the décor of the cruise ship taking you there, an entire palette of fun activities and hot spots awaits aboard MSC Cruise ship.
MSC Seaview will bring guests and the sea closer, with special design elements that make the most of the warmer weather. Guests will be able to spend time outdoors eating, drinking and relaxing in the Mediterranean sunshine with some of the best sea views in the world. Guests will also enjoy an increased number of balcony cabins, sea views and public areas, with every element carefully planned to make the most of the sea and the sunshine.
A unique design feature of MSC Seaview is the impressive 360°promenade with glass balustrades that runs around the entire ship. This stunning public space will act as a lively recreation area where guests can stroll in the open air, eat and drink al fresco from a variety of bars and restaurants or shop in the boutiques, all the while providing spectacular sea views as far as the eye can see.
MSC Seaview will spend her inaugural summer season in the balmy Western Mediterranean, where MSC Cruises’ expertise is unparalleled. An MSC Cruises holiday is the perfect way to discover different cultures, beauties and tastes and guests will be able to experience the wonders of the Mediterranean in true MSC Cruises style.
- All prices are subject to availability, based on two adults sharing a room / cabin and may change without any prior notice.
- Prices based on London Heathrow or London Gatwick departures and several regional departures are available at an extra supplement.
- Credit Card Charge = FREE; Debit Ccard Charge = FREE.
- Unless otherwise stated on the offer, local transfers are not included but can be added to the booking at extra supplements at the time of booking, please call us for prices.
- Unless otherwise stated all intternational flights will include 5-7 kgs hand bag & 20-23 kgs check in bag per person; Luuggage may be payable locally at the airports for all internal flights, please call for more details.
- For all offers including Amtrak Trains - transfers to and from Amtrak Train Stations cannot be pre-booked and are to be arranged locally, local taxis are recommended.
- Centrally located hotels will be used in all locations on a Room Only basis with a minimum 3 star properties.
- Single Supplements are available, please call us for more details and live availability & prices.
- Prices do not include, travel insurance, shore excursions, personal expenses, cover charge at selected restaurants, on-board service charge, auto gratuity charges & any other item not expressly included in the fare.
- Departure points, dates and hours are subject to availability and cannot always be guaranteed
- City Tax / Resort Fees will not be included & will be payable directly on site at the time of checking into the hotels.
Southern Caribbean Itinerary
Flight - UK to Barbados >> Cruise - Embark MSC SEAVIEW for 14 nts Full Board Southern Caribbean Cruise >> Flight - Barbados to UK.
Fly from London to Barbados & Embark MSC SEAVIEW (Full Board) >> departing at 20:00 hrs from Bridgetown, Barbados
Saint George, Grenada - Arrive 09:00 hrs >> Depart 20:00 hrs
Basseterre, St Kitts & Nevis - Arrive 08:00 hrs >> Depart 19:00 hrs
Philipsburg, St. Maarten - Arrive 07:00 hrs >> Depart 23:00 hrs
Bridgetown, Barbados - Arrive 07:00 hrs >> Depart 23:00 hrs
Roseau, Dominica - Arrive 10:00 hrs >> Depart 20:00 hrs
Road Town, Virgin Islands, Bri - Arrive 07:00 hrs >> Depart 19:00 hrs
Roseau, Dominica - Arrive 07:00 hrs >> Depart 19:00 hrs
St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda - Arrive 07:00 hrs >> Depart 19:00 hrs
Philipsburg, St. Maarten- Arrive 07:00 hrs >> Depart 23:00 hrs
Disembark the cruise >> arriving at 07:00 hrs at Barbados >> Fly overnight from Barbados to London to arrive next day.
Important Cruise Information
- Itinerary details and timings may be subject to change.
- Please note on certain departure dates the duration / time spent on some port of calls may be different then other dates.
- On certain dates, the itinerary, ports of call or sequences may be slightly different, please call for more details.
PREMIUM DRINKS PACKAGE ON FANTASTICA EXPERIENCE
PREMIUM DRINKS PACKAGE ON FANTASTICA EXPERIENCE
MSC Cruises is giving you another reason to be excited for 2021! What can be better than a cruise with drinks and gratuities included? A cruise deal with drinks that gives you guaranteed highest level of health and safety thanks to their rigorous on-board procedures.
You can enjoy a Premium Drinks Package included in your fare when you upgrade your cruise on the Fantastica Experience.
Picture yourself sipping on your favourite drinks as you sail through the Mediterranean’s best ports like Barcelona, and the Canary Islands. Sail to the tropical islands of the Caribbean from Miami and relax on a lounger with a drink (or two) in hand. For anyone who wants to see the Northern European pearls, we have many sailings to the Fjords departing straight from Southampton!
Or see the allure of the Emirates on one of our many cruises sailing from Dubai. That is not all, this offer includes the Winter cruise programme for 2021-2022 with many itineraries available across the globe! You can choose from an array of sought-after destinations, discover multiple countries by sea as well as enjoying the winter sun.
Enquire about this offer & find out the super low upgrade cost to the Fantastica Experience!